Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Windows Systems Administrator
Job Location: Oakland, CA
Our customer is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator with 5+ years’ experience building/managing/maintaining large SaaS/eCommerce websites
- Focus on the production support for a SaaS platform
- Will work within a team on the design, implementation, and maintenance of all technical systems infrastructure for a 24×7 production environment of a SaaS product platform
- Systems design and configuration, OS/Middleware/Application, operational management, security, deployment, uptime monitoring and performance reporting of the product platform.
- 7+ years’ experience in Dev-Ops or System Administration
- 5+ years’ experience building/managing/maintaining large SaaS/eCommerce websites
- Experience installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory
- Deep understanding of managing large-scale systems and application architectures
- Strong understanding of Java/Tomcat/MySQL
- Proficient with network management system and monitoring tools
- Good communication skills to support our SaaS initiatives and the teamwork required for rapid company growth
- Recent experience in a mission-critical, high uptime organization.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously, address any issues that arise, day-or-night, and provide on-call support in case of emergencies or other off-hours issues
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resumes to email@example.com