BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Sr. Account Manager
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a Sr. Account Manager with solid understanding of reverse lending industry and workflow.
- Serve as the non-support liaison between the client and company.
- Establish regular contact with our existing clients (in person and via the phone).
- Cross sell new features, modules and services that become available
- Keep clients up to date on changes to our system, and how those changes should impact the workflow for the lender.
- Capture enhancement requests from client (including the business impact) and share that input with the product design team.
- Keep current on industry changes that impact our customers’ businesses.
- Invite clients to attend informative webinars hosted by us and key partners.
- Solid understanding of reverse lending industry and workflow
- Ability to travel 30%
- Extraordinarily good communication skills (listening, speaking, written)
- Ability to produce professional and effective PowerPoint presentations
- Familiarity logging all client related activities into a CRM system
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com