Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Senior Software Engineer-ECommerce
Job Location: Freemont,CA
Our customer is seeking a Senior Software Engineer-Ecommerce with 7+ years of experience in software development, OOP, OOAD, SDLC
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- 3+ years of experience in developing customer facing web applications.
- 7+ years of experience in software development, OOP, OOAD, SDLC
- Strong software engineering design skills, ability to independently design and implement software engineering projects as well as work as a part of the team
- Excellent Java and Java EE skills (JSP, Servlets, EJB)
- Solid XML and XSLT skills
- Solid Experienced in Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, jQuery frameworks
- Experienced in developing web services technologies (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experienced in Unix scripting (bash, ksh)
- Experience in implementing Search (Endeca or SOLR)
- Experience in Databases ( Oracle 10i, Oracle 11i or DB2)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS
- Experience with eCommerce in a retail environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Master’s degree in CS
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Ability to lead medium complexity projects with minimum supervision
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com