Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Senior Product Manager
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Our customer is seeking a Senior Product Manager with 5+ years of experience in reporting and analytics applications for CRM and advertising
- Work closely with business stakeholders worldwide to understand specific opportunities and customer needs for reporting, analytics, segmentation, scoring, and data mining.
- Articulate business opportunities and needs into product requirements with concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement.
- Assess potential partners’ value to customers.
- Work with new partners to define the joint value proposition, the integrated customer experience, and the partnership business model.
- Manage and nurture relationships with counterparts at partner and potential partner companies.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, professional services, quality assurance, documentation, training and marketing teams for Interact Insight releases and partner-related features.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry best practices in reporting, analytics, and related areas. Use this knowledge, plus expertise in solutions, to educate customers, professional services, and sales in how to maximize the value of their data.
- 5+ years of experience in reporting and analytics applications for CRM, advertising, and/or marketing, in at least one of the following areas: product management, client services, presales.
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Experience in developing and managing products through collaboration and partnerships.
- Ability to participate in and influence high-level technical discussions that impact business decisions.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Strong and polished communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients.
- Great team player, know when to lead and when to follow.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org