BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Marketing PM
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a Marketing PM with 2 years of marketing project management experience
- Will be coordinating with our strategic business partners and our onsite creative design team to help develop product collateral/marketing literature and promotional materials for upcoming launches.
- Will make a report for the VP Marketing
- Two years of marketing project management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft MS Word, Excel
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills.
- Building and internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
- Experience with Graphic Design a plus.
- Experience working with large enterprise partners a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience required
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org