BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Linux, C, and C++ Developer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a Linux, C, and C++ Developer that will be responsible for development of exciting new products as well as enhancing client’s legacy products.
- Design and develop device drivers for Embedded Linux Devices.
- Build and design Audio/Video components for Embedded Linux Devices.
- Work closely with both software engineers and product managers
- Design and implement top notch products
- Advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s college degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of the (Embedded) Linux Kernel Internals, Kernel Developments and standard Kernel Development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Linux applications – Embedded experience is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux driver development and cross compiler.
- Experience in ARM core is a strong plus.
- Must have working knowledge of the Linux File System, how to build a root file system and building Linux distributions.
- Working knowledge of u-boot
- Working knowledge of GNU Development Tools
- Working knowledge of Linux Development debugging techniques (Kernel and User Space applications)
- Expertise in cross browser markup HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience MPEG2/MPEG4 transport stream protocols and standards
- Experience in Gecko/Webkit SDK.
- Networking experience with TCP/IP and routing protocols
- Experience in scripting language like Perl/Python.
- Exceptional debugging skills using gdb/kgdb.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com