BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Lead Avionics Hardware Engineering
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a Lead Avionics Hardware Engineering with extensive experience in integrating avionics missiles or weapon system design
- Produce designs, analysis, specifications, and testing procedures for interceptor avionics systems.
- Works with other team members in an IPT structure to determine optimum weapon system design to include guidance, navigation, and control (GNC) solution; fire control, control effectors, and lethality package.
- Integrates GNC, auto-pilot, seeker, and antenna subsystems into a compact assembly.
- Develops hardware in the loop development and telemetry flight testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Experience with Design, Analysis and testing
- Must have “hardware in the loop” development
- Experience integrating avionics missiles or weapon system design.
- Supersonic testing
- Active clearance
- Integrating avionics missiles
- Experience with GNC -Guidance Navigation, Control
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org