BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Junior Accountant
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a Junior Accountant with extensive knowledge in basic wage, hour law and employment laws
- Handle employee payroll procedures, disbursement and queries
- AP/AR responsibilities: Invoice collection, scanning, notes, & entry
- Reconcile accounts, reach out to vendors, check adhoc requests from departments VPs
- Process & input expense reports
- 2 years of experience in payroll processing and bookkeeping/accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Trinet or ADP Total source system a plus.
- Experience with PEO (Professional Employer Organization) HR system a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of basic wage and hour law and employment laws a plus.
- Requires ability to work independently and handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Mail, and Calendar
- Knowledge of P&L statements, cash flow, and balance sheets
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com