Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Junior Systems Administrator
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a Junior Systems Administrator that supports Linux and windows Server 2008 environment as well as supporting windows and Apple desktops.
- Provide system administration and maintenance for Windows and Linux based servers.
- Provide 100% uptime for all servers, networking components, and applications.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem resolution for all production servers.
- Respond to system alerts and resolve downtime issues promptly.
- Monitor systems health, performance, and security.
- Maintain systems integrity, availability, and functionality.
- Perform and optimize hardware and software deployment procedures.
- Provide help desk support.
- Provide on-call support as needed
- 1-2+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Industry certification a plus (MCSE, A+, CCNA, etc.).
- Linux Administration skills a plus.
- Networking skills a plus.
- Cisco skills a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience with scripting and automating tools.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both oral and written) .
- Ability to work independently, one on one, and in a group/team setting.
- Ability to research products, concepts and apply to systems and business.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org