BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: ERP Project Manager
Job Location: Novato, CA
Our customer is seeking a ERP Project Manager that would play a critical role in driving project execution, along with working with business leaders and external vendors to ensure quality deliverables are on time, and within budget for the ERP implementation project
- Will be responsible for creating a project plan, architecting and the implementation
- Proven track record with project management of SaaS and ERP implementations.
- Proven track record of managing complex software projects and leading cross functional teams to design and develop applications or services.
- Strong experience in systems and software architecture, design, and development and working knowledge of the full SDLC.
- Experience managing cross departmental teams and assessing scope, size, and budget requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Provide regular updates on project status to management and business leaders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Project Management workflows, procedures, tools and applications
- BS degree from a four year college or university and 5+ years’ experience
- PMO, PMI and Scrum Master Certification are a plus.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com