Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Engineer- Landing Gear
Job Location: Poway, CA
Our customer is seeking an Engineer- Landing Gear with strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with other departments, customers, government representatives, and/or professionals.
- Should have a strong comprehension of landing gear design specs
- Formulating plans, typically long term, for solution(s) development, documentation and deployment
- Developing design specification with primarily bottoms-up requirements
- Creating initial conceptual layouts
- Negotiating design trades with other systems
- Kinematic / kinetic analysis
- Performing initial component sizing
- Linear elastic finite element analysis
- Detail design
- Prototype manufacturing and engineering qualification / safety-of-flight test
- Flight test
- Production sustainment
- Unusual or complex scope design projects
- Project oversight
- Applies technical knowledge to design, analyze, investigate and resolve assigned engineering problems.
- Performs functional testing and troubleshooting of equipment and systems in assigned area by utilizing standard engineering and scientific principles.
- Obtains and analyzes test data.
- Develops appropriate documentation of findings and implemented solutions. May be required to make brief technical presentations.
- Provide direction to design and/or technical staff.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with other departments, customers, government representatives, and/or professionals.
- Capability of representing the organization as a prime technical contact.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to less experienced professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree is a MUST in Engineering or related technical field
- Customer focused
- Able to work on a self-initiated basis or in a team environment
- Able to work extended hours and travel as required.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com