Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Director of Product Management, Display Advertising
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Our customer is seeking a Director of Product Management with 5+ years of experience in online advertising, including 2+ years in an RTB environment.
- Own the strategy for the client’s display-advertising offering, defining where and how we deliver unique, sustainable value to our customers as the display-advertising market evolves.
- Collaborate closely with and support the client’s display-advertising group.
- Work with client business stakeholders worldwide to understand specific opportunities and customer needs in display advertising as part of multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Articulate business opportunities and needs into product requirements and roadmaps for display-oriented campaign management, ad serving, and reporting.
- Assess potential partners’ value to the client’s customers.
- Manage and nurture relationships with counterparts at partner and potential partner companies.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, professional services, quality assurance, documentation, training and marketing teams for display-advertising aspects of Interact releases.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the display-advertising space, especially in the areas of real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges, retargeting, demand-side platforms (DSPs), and data-management platforms (DMPs).
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising, including 2+ years in an RTB environment
- 3+ years of experience in product management, including ownership of an online-advertising product.
- Experience as a user or vendor of DMP, DSP, or retargeting solutions
- Ability to participate in and influence high-level technical discussions that impact business decisions—for example, understanding how cookie synchronization works, or how dynamic ad creative is served and measured.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Strong and polished communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm toward colleagues and clients.
- Great team player, knowing when to lead and when to follow
- Experience creating and running a customer advisory board is desirable.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org