Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Location: Chula Vista, CA
Our customer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager who will be responsible for activities in order to increase capacity, reduce lead time, improve delivery, improve quality and reduce cost.
- Responsible for establishing metrics and performance monitoring systems to provide senior management with results and impacts of lean activities.
- Ensures alignment and collaboration between manufacturing processes
- Ensures that successful methods are shared and deployed where appropriate.
- Implements, participates and drives yearly Lean Assessment
- Responsible for activities in order to increase capacity, reduce lead time, improve delivery, improve quality and reduce cost
- Will create management systems that support a lean culture.
- Someone with proven ability to work with Manufacturing or Value Stream Managers to assess and prioritize continuous improvement actions.
- Background in Industrial Gas Turbines, Aerospace or Manufacturing/Fabrication
- Works with Manufacturing or Value Stream Managers to assess and prioritize continuous improvement actions
- Must have 7 – 10 years’ experience as a Continuous Improvement
- Expertise in project
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills.
- Proven team leader
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.