Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: C# Developer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Our customer is seeking a C# Developer with 2 years of experience in designing applications and components for commercial systems; includes application architecture, frameworks and data modelling
- Design and develop custom Silverlight / WPF / WP7 application(s).
- Create and integrate with robust, scalable web services.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancement.
- Maintain and enhance existing software applications
- Create .NET Web Services unifying various legacy systems
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in software and strong understanding in object oriented software. 2 years in RIA and web application development.
- At least 1 year of solid Silverlight development experience
- At least 2 years of experience designing applications and components for commercial systems; includes application architecture, frameworks and data modelling.
- Strong C#/.NET (including generics), WCF Services, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience with XML and Web Service concepts
- Very strong working knowledge of C#, asp.net, sql server, visual studio 2010
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) architecture and Concepts
- Experience with the design, distribution, and maintenance of Windows installs a plus
- Knowledge of procedures and practices in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science or appropriate work experience preferred
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- LAMP knowledge a big plus
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org