BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe, helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management
Title: Application Architect
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our customer is seeking an Application Architect with very strong object oriented design and programming skills.
- Will work on broadcast and cable ad sales system
- Work with and design rich object hierarchies at the business layer
- Work on conceptual/planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with other architects focused on the needs of the technology, business and information architectures
- Ensuring that the application portfolio evolves at an appropriate rate and does not become unviable as the other related architectures change.
- Provides the reusable standards, guidelines, patterns and frameworks to application development projects, including those related to application architecture.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing line-of-business applications is required.
- Experience developing complex business rules and logic is required.
- Experience developing in C# .Net 3.5 or .Net 4.0
- Strong client side development experience.
- Experience with Knockout and any mobile UI experience is a plus.
- Experience developing production software for a large corporation is required.
- Some experience with design patterns is required. Experience with MVVM pattern is highly desired. Experience with SOLID development principles is a plus.
- Able to create complex user interfaces.
- Able to work with 3rd party component
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience with Entity Framework is a plus.
- Experience with WCF and web services is required.
- Experience with middle tier and data access tier development is desired.
- Experience with Oracle is highly desired.
- Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.
- Experience with a framework such as CSLA or RIA Services is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Mocking Framework Experience – preferably Moq but others are acceptable.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resume to email@example.com