Bear Data Solutions is named as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. magazine in 2010 continues to grow and evolve as a successful IT solutions and services provider. The BEAR Data Team is a group of highly experienced and talented professionals who are passionate about delivering five star service and solutions to their clients.
Title: Senior Product Manager- Marketing
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Our customer is seeking a Senior Product Manager with 5+ years of product management experience including strong feature design skills.
- Understanding and becoming the key customer advocate representing the key day-to-day workflows undertaken by online marketers – across various channels.
- Analyse the marketplace, customers, prospects, non-customers and competitors to determine the right features to bring to market along with overall feature prioritization
- Gathering detailed requirements from customers, partners, the overall market landscape, and field personnel
- Designing and managing the evolution of several marketing automation components
- Collaborating with User Experience team to create best-in-class user interfaces for your features
- Working closely with engineering team to create features that make users more productive and successful
- Ensuring that all relevant groups across the company are fully trained to market, sell, manage, and support your solutions
- Managing and overseeing the resolution of issues and risks related to your feature set, once they are live
- Demonstrated track record of at least 5+ years of product management experience including strong feature design skills.
- Deep knowledge of digital online marketing and one of these core areas – web analytics, site optimization, email marketing, targeting, data analytics and customer acquisition and retention solutions.
- Understanding the key day-to-day workflows undertaken by online marketers, site optimization, and metric measurement methodologies in the area of marketing automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated cross-group collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in one or more of these technology areas a huge plus – Targeting, site optimization, event-driven marketing, campaign management and/or marketing automation solutions.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with engineering teams
- A passion for building customer-oriented features
- BA/BS in computer science or related technical field, and an MBA, preferred
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org